Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Blaze

fiery autumn colors New England foliage - photo by Michael Alden



















So many beautiful trees! And so little time as the days are much shorter. I'm doing my office work during the evening so that I can be out the door early in the morning. I get home around dinner time and download my photos. Rinse and repeat.

Initially it was thought that we would have an early foliage season in New England this year. That hasn't turned out to be the case. Colors are lasting longer than I expected, especially up in north-central Maine.

Rather than drive several hours to a remote part of the state (as I have been doing for two weeks now) I figured I'd stick closer to home for today. This tree was photographed in my neighborhood just now.

leaf line break graphic

No comments: