Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Leafpile #9: October 5th, 2011

(Sorry, no photos to share with this post. I've been busy with too many other things these past five days.)

The big news is that we now have peak colors in the northernmost sections of Maine and New Hampshire and Vermont this week! Now is the time to be there.

The White Mountains of NH are said to be "mixed but getting there soon". Last week I mentioned that I would be visiting northern Maine but I decided to hold off on that series of road trips until this week. I've rented a camera to augment my existing camera bag and will report more after the weekend.

The bad weather we've had lately in Maine - it was very windy today - doesn't seem to have affected the leaf drop in any significant way, which is good.

10/5/11 - to the memory of Steve Jobs.

leaf line break graphic

No comments: